San Sebastià lighthouse was inaugurated on October 1, 1857, its light reaches up to 32 nautical miles, which makes it the most powerful on the Catalan coast.
It is located 169 meters above sea level and is included within Sant Sebastià de la Guarda Monumental Complex. Most important building reforms go from 1963 to July 1966, when the old tower was dismantled and the current one was built.
The views from the lighthouse are awesome!
Currently there is a bar, a hotel and a restaurant that can complete an interesting afternoon visit.